Hope Foundation Nigeria is committed to improving the health of the under-served and also self-empowering them to realize their full potential. Our target population are women and children. According to World Bank report of 2016, Nigeria is among the countries with the highest number of maternal deaths in the world, with a ratio of 814 per 100,000 live births….Read More
- Promote and enhance integrated rural development in Nigeria.
- Provide quality, affordable and accessible health services to the under-served population.
- Encourage greater private sector involvement in rural development.
- Carry out, influence policies and promote rural development projects in Nigeria.
- Train interested field practitioners of rural development in methods of comprehensive development at the state and national levels, emphasizing initiative, planning and implementation.
- Collaborate, cooperate and affiliate with any national or international rural development organizations, societies, institutions, boards and other groups in furtherance of HFN’s objectives.